Saturday, December 4, 2010

I've got a little secret for you....

I found the perfect boots for cheap, cheap, cheap.

Earlier this week I was about to click on the"confirm purchase" button on piperlime for these boots. I thought $89 was a steal until....

I stumbled upon the Charlotte Russe website.

Don't judge me... I am a lady on a budget. So what?

I found the twin to the Piperlime shoes by for 1/3 of the price.

For reals.

I was concerned they would look cheap but after trying then on with a pair of black skinny trousers I was convinced. They looked shockingly similar to the pair from Piperlime; the biggest difference?

The price tag.


Judge for yourself.....


Exhibit A.


Steve Madden Chelseey: original price $129 on sale $89



Exhibit B.

PATENT PLATFORM BOOTIE: original price - $42 on sale for $30.






What am I listening to while bragging about saving mooolah?





No comments: