Thursday, March 24, 2011

Peach filled dreams...

So I have been on the hunt for the perfect silk shirt. Much to my displeasure, the only shirt that satisfies my idea of the perfectly placed silk shirt is one by Equipment.

That is right... the only shirt I truly like is almost $200.

Which, BTW, makes me incredibly mad.

Here is it... in all its glory...



So what should I accesorize this bad boy with?



My new found love for curb bracelets and friendship bracelet "floss".

Zinnnngaaa.

Ok, so I love making friendship bracelets... I am wearing a poorly made one now. As my co-worker so aptly put it...

"It looks like a third grader tried to strangle a cricket with colorful thread and it ended up as a knot on your wrist..."

Which means:

Tonight, I am going to drink beer and make another. I am thinking blue, green and peach. MK and DSS might want to watch out... because I might be slinging a bracelet or two your way. I expect you to wear then daily and if not... I will be so insulted that we can no longer be friends.

(as if).


What am I listening to?





2 comments:

Andrea W. said...

I am in love with that bracelet. Where's it from?

Suzy Sunshine said...

http://honestlywtf.com/diy/diy-woven-chain-bracelet

The actual bracelet I am not sure, but here is the post!

Thanks for reading. Huzzah!