Sunday, April 10, 2011

gold/slash/vermeil

When I was young, I hated gold. I thought it was tacky. I never understood why a yellow metal would cost more than classic sterling silver, although believe me, I was not complaining. Fast forward 10 years and here I am ... BATHED in golden baubbles and menwear watches. So you can imagine the sheer joy I felt when I read this post on The Man Repeller. I instantly fell in love with the necklace she was wearing. A perfect piece to wear with a beautiful dress to cocktail party (I have just the one in mind) or with a heather grey tricotton racerback tank from American Apparel.

Here are some of my favorites:

Annabelle Bracelet 0 18 KT recycled gold vermeil $175)

"Tiny Bang" 18 KT Gold Vermeil $135

Baby Brass - 18 KT gold vermeil $135
(I think Tiny Bang and Baby Brass would look amazing layered)
Ariel Baby Octopus Ring - 18 KT gold vermeil -$290



Eve Necklace - Sterling Silver Plated and 18 KT gold vermiel - $350

Find ALL these pieces PLUS some at http://www.kimberlybaker.com/

I also have found a pair of shoes, shorts and a tank that I felt I just HAD to share with you dear reader. I would like to thank TIBI for these beautiful gems. Find them here.

Solid Pant: $246


Silk CDC Cami in Cornhusk - $158


Barque Shoe - Textured Linen - $290




What am I listening to right now?








No comments: