Friday, May 8, 2009

fun florals

Lately, I have been obsessed with florals; I've got the flirty floral bug. So you can imagine when I was looking on the Macy's site and found TWO fantastic floral dresses on sale it was all I could do not to whip out my trusty plastic friend who I loving refer to as "The death of me" and charge away. Below I have the two whimsical dresses by French Connection that ALMOST caused me spend...spend...spend.



French Connection
"Lizzy Lupin" Printed Jersey Dress
$44.10 on Sale at Macy's






French Connection:

Fairy Tale Floral Belted Sleeveless Dress

$118.50 on SALE at Macys



After I stopped drooling over these dresses I realized I had a $10.00 gift certificate to Goodwill (don't ask - I promise it is not because I need it) and plan to spend part of my afternoon fluttering about the racks at my local store trying to locate the PERFECT floral dress.

I have a feeling it will be from the mid 90's and fabulous.

1 comment:

Melia said...

gift certificate to goodwill?? interesting.