Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today I love...

In order to keep my mind off the "re-organization" meeting (i.e impending layoffs) I am getting frantically trying to muddle through my 300 item to-do list. After three cups of coffee, tomato soup, and a diet coke I feel like I am going to lose it, so I decided it was time to take a break and do some online shopping. I recently bought a couple things from J.Crew with a gift certificate I have had for a year now (thanks Mom & Dad). Here is what I purchased:

Pique Pavilion Shift in "Hibiscus"

3''Chino Shorts in "Shell"




















Because I can never stop with just two items, I loaded up my wish list with three accessories I could not live without (including a par of glasses I want to make my THIRD pair of eyeglasses)




1. The strip beach hat from J.Crew



2. Slima for J.Crew Menrad Glasses



3. Men's Sterling Silver I.D. Bracelet (I plan to engrave "jerk" on it).
















Not that I could stop there... no way. Before I knew it I was typing Tory Burch into my browser and realized almost immediately that I needed to get off the site because there is no sense in torturing myself with things I can't buy. Regardless, Here are four tiems on the site I realized I simply can't live without. Hopefully there will be a major sale soon OR even better - Tory... are you hiring?



The Eamin Jacket



The Jamimina Skirt



Leather World Charm Necklace



Venice Long Caftcan















Wish me luck today, luckily, no matter what happens I get to taste (and possibly chug) some fantastic Pinot Grigios with my fantastic wine club the Winokes.

I think today will be a good day.

1 comment:

DSS said...

I would just like to say that if you are a casualty today, it is the worst mistake for your company...ever. We have discussed the reasons previously.

Second...do you know that our friend who was married 2 days after Christmas wears an ID bracelet quite similar to the one you have posted? It isn't engraved with "jerk", but....

Third, and finally, I am bringing extra wine tonight b/c regardless of what happens you will need it. Having just gone through this last week I can assure you that your nerves will not recover without MUCH wine :)