Friday, October 30, 2009

Spoooooky Scary

The "Halloween Season" is one of my favorite times of year. Gooey candy, slasher movies, scary masks, and haunted houses simply put a smile on my face. I have not actually dressed up for halloween in a couple years and this year, after much deliberation ,we have decided on our costumes. Originially, I was going to go as Max from "Where the Wild Things Are" but after some research and a realization that I am still recovering financially from my unemployment/wedding I needed something that was going to be cheap yet clever. Introducing Carrie - the blood drenched, tourtured teenage girl with deadly telekentetic powers and an abusive mother.




"I can see your dirty pillows. Everyone will."

"Breasts, Mama. They're called breasts, and every woman has them."

1 comment:

DSS said...

I left you a surprise on my blog! Congrats!