Monday, February 7, 2011


I have a problem.

I have had it for a long time.

It is a sick addiction and it needs to stop.


I am addicted to nail polish.

My quest for the perfect polish started 3 years ago when I finally stopped incessantly biting my nails. I never realized, until I started trying difference polishes, how incredibly different each texture and color richness is. I now know what brand is sub par, which one is WAY too expensive for its quality, and which bargain polishes I love to take home with me from Walmart.

Enter - Essie.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Essie polishes and NOW that they are available in the full array of colors at Walmart I can't stop buying them. Yesterday, when I left the house to buy beer and avocados for the superbowl I spied this awesome color...



"Tart Deco"

And I just had to have it. Now, I am happily pounding away at my keyboard with fun and fresh coral finger nails. I can't wait until summer to proudly parade around with it on my toenails.


sigh - sandal weather.


Ok, so what am I listening to today? Something bizarro.



No comments: