Sunday, November 21, 2010

dream a little dream.

Of course I was aimless roaming the internet this morning. Of course I was clicking around Not Just a Label and I found this job posting...


DEVELOPMENT AGENCY EXPANSION
INFORMATION

Job type:Job Offering
Location:Soho, London
Salary:Negotiable
Hours:Negotiable
Contact person:Emma
Link:http://www.sohoroom.co.uk
Submitted by:SOHOROOM
DESCRIPTION
To be on hand with managing and developing our portfolio of clients and liaising with the press, personalities and fashion houses during London, Paris, New York Fashion Weeks.

All interest must be sent with a full CV.


APPLY/CONTACT

So I spit my coffee at the screen, ran and cleaning off my computer off and promptly hatched a plan to obtain this precious position by pulling a Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead with a "right on top of that rose" attitude and a fake resume.

Ok, so not a fake resume, but a "artfully" worded resume. I am a wordsmith when it comes to my accomplishments.

Anyway, you get the point. Tonight, I will be working on my resume and figuring out how to lose 50 pounds to fit into the clothing at the sample sales.

Soho here I come.

No comments: