Monday, November 8, 2010

Holiday Parties...

Normally, this time a year I start saving copious amounts of pictures to my "cock-tails" folder of dresses and costume jewelry; this year I decided to shake it up a bit.

Here is how...

I am wearing a turban.

Maybe not this EXACT turban, but you get the idea. I am going to pull a full out Zoebot assault on every and all parties that are stupid enough to invite me. Wine club, you are first (mwah haha ha haaaaa).



I think the funny thing is that with a black dress the turban would look fantastic but I am actually taking it a step further with this...



a Romper from ModCloth.com.

(My new years resolution is to only buy clothing from ModCloth)

Then I plan on finishing the ensemble with these monsters...



ASOS TRAGEDY Leather And Stingray Wedge

I am still undecided on accessories. I am thinking a bit dainty and gold. Possibly a wish bone AND a double finger ring.

/div>


So there you go.
My first lesson in alienating your friends - one accessory at a time.

So what am I listening to now you ask? Wait, you don't care.

Too bad suckers.

5 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

When you told me about the long sleeve romper you left out the detail of the equestrian theme. HA!! I like that song.

Unknown said...

Love the look! Thanks for featuring ModCloth on your site. I've actually been thinking about jumping on the turban trend too! I have this one on my wishlist!

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Accessories/Hats+Scarves/In+the+Gardens+Turban

Your friend,
Elisa at ModCloth

Blackeyed Susan said...

LMAO

way to not get invited back to parties next year! haha

"I've actually been thinking about jumping on the turban trend too!" hahahahahahaha

Suzy Sunshine said...

Note from the author:

Everyone will be receiving a turban for the holidays.

Colleen said...

Girl, you rock that turban.