Saturday, November 28, 2009

Channeling Mad Men - Decor Edition

I told you that the first post concerning my obsession with all things Mad Med would be one of my many...

The decor of Mad Men is amazing. I am always trying to figure out how to incorporate vintage pieces into my furnishings/art/etc without it looking like I should be putting plastic covers on everything and eating dinner at 4:30pm. This has been a labor of love so to speak, because some vintage pieces look gaudy when all thrown together; finally though I have found some inspriation on my FAVORITE site .

You can see the house tour and article here on Becke & Lee's vintage cabin in Lakeport, Ontario Canada. I am simply using ALL the pictures I post here from the tour as inspriration of our next place.























Check out Becke & Lee's ETSY shop HERE

No comments: