Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Obsession...

I have been working out more than before. By working out I mean going to the gym and trying to use the machines. I clumsily stalk around Gold Gym trying to look like I know what I am doing in Electric Blue Nikes. The other morning when doing some weird arm bicycle thing this came on "my pod" ....




When the beat started to pick up so did my arm peddling (how silly) and before I knew it I was bobbing and weaving to the beat. It made my arm "workout" more bearable until I realized that I was making a scene and I think the gentleman who was actually trying to burn calories thought I was having a seizure.

To make a long story short this is now a work out staple. The video also appeals to my rampant OCD.

lights.on.lights.off.lights.on.lights.off.
Right angles.


Cheers.

1 comment:

mrs.mfc said...

I'm glad you are blogging again.