Thursday, March 12, 2009

another blog you say?



So I have started another blog. What makes this blog unique is that it actually has a point. One day, while slaving away at my non profit one of my co-worker (who also happens to be a friend) approached me and mentioned a fitness challenge she wanted to get involved in. We whipped each other into a frenzy over the possibility of winning and started plotting our strategy for victory. Unfortunately, we had too few team members to participate and decided to create our own. hence "Crawling Across Virginia". Our goal is to figuratively exercise our way, using a system that converts physical activity into miles, across the entire Commonwealth of Virginia. The is no small feat as the state is 480 miles from West to East.

Hard. Yes.
Impossible. Not at all.

The blog, which we will both be writing for is located at www.crawlingacrossvirginia.blogspot.com

I do hope you join us.

No comments: