Monday, March 16, 2009

monday blues?


This weekend took a lot out of me and this week is going to be even worse. After a fun and fantastic engagement party for my dear friend MK and a busy Sunday of traveling I am completely worn down to the quick. I have been sitting around my office contemplating if I should leave or not and I simply can't decide. Part of me says I need to make myself stay because of all the work I need to get done. I already am looking at coming into the office on Saturday but I am afraid if I need to leave then I will have to also come in Sunday which will lead to a not fun weekend for me.

I am simply going to have to suck it up, drink tea, listen to my ipod and churn out work like it is nobodies business.

sweetlife.

1 comment:

Melia said...

Booooo that sounds like a crappy day. Hope it gets better!