Monday, March 16, 2009



Since I am in one big bad mood today I want to do something for myself to brighten my day. Normally I buy myself some flowers - sunflowers to be exact, but I am thinking of revisiting happy times from my childhood and buying myself a big bunch of colorful balloons.

When I was a child on special days my dad would come home from work with a balloon for me. Normally it would have Hello Kitty on it but sometimes it would be a whole bunch of beautiful shiny balloons. I would parade around the house with them tied to my wrist and pretend that I was seeing the world from up above. In my mind I could see the Eiffel Tower, Pyramids and Great All of China.

I think today would be the perfect day to escape on my "balloon plane" so I think I will stop off at Mr. Party on the way home.

Cheers.

No comments: