Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Next stop, yogaville

After almost a year (ok..maybe two) of being a complete unhealthy, lazy snob, I am at my wits end with myself. I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. So I have adjusted my routine to include twice-daily workouts and plenty of clean eating. Aside from the popcorn I shoved in my mouth last night during JCVD*, I have been doing this now for three days and I already feel more focused, healthy and strong. 

My workouts consist of:

One morning Yoga or Pilates routine

One 1 hour session in the gym for cardio and strength training.

Right now I am about 30 lbs heavier than where I want to be, so I will update you on my progress on Wednesday (the dreaded weight-in day at Weight Watchers).


* JSVD = John Claude Van Dam - (seriously that is the name of the movie)



1 comment:

DSS said...

i am so proud of you!! i have been doing pilates on-demand. lets have classes 2x per week. yay!